New Product Available
GPAC Portable Power Solutions
The GPAC Portable Power Solution is a system of batteries, cases, and cables designed to furnish external power to various types of GPS and Survey Instruments.
The system employs Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) batteries enclosed within a heavy duty, 1000 denier, highly visible, safety orange, ballistic nylon carrying case. The cases are non-conductive and have a built-in storage compartment for the battery cables, output connectors, and accessories.
Depending on the model, they have one or two outputs terminated using a universal Anderson Power Pole connector.
Available in 4 sizes:
- Model 1223 Tripod Battery Pack - 12 Volt, 4.6 Amp Hour (Available late September 2011)
- Model 1209 - 12 Volt, 9 Amp Hour (In Stock and Available)
- Model 1218 - 12 Volt, 18 Amp Hour (In Stock and Available)
- Model 1235 - 12 Volt, 35 Amp Hour (Available late October 2011)
Accessories included with each Complete Battery Pack:
- 1000d Ballistic Nylon Case with zippered cable and battery compartments
- 12 Volt Sealed Lead Acid Battery
- 2 separate 12 volt outputs
- 13.8 Volt Dual rate Automatic Charger / Maintainer and Charger Cord
- 1 set of Anderson Power Poles to retrofit an existing power cable
- Battery Cable to connect the pack to your GPS or Survey Equipment
- Cable retainers to prevent accidental cable disconnection during use as a rover battery pack or any time a semi-permanent connection is desired (installs easily and can be removed without tools).
Efficient - Simple - Flexible - Fool Proof
Use the "Battery Pack" link on the left to see more about these products.